REGULATED DC TO DC POWER CONVERTER
MULTIPLE OUTPUT LIGHT DIMMER
The LT-3XX Series is a pulse width-modulated DC to DC converter that provides regulated multiple output power. The converter transforms an unregulated 28 VDC to a regulated and adjustable DC output via a remote control potentiometer or voltage for voltage controlled models. The Model LT-3XX Series is primarily designed to control the light intensity of incandescent bulbs in lighting systems. For special orders any three combinations of LT-52A, LT-53, LT-70, LT-73, LT-100 and LT-103 can be supplied
- State of the art design for regulation and positive logic for output overvoltage protection.
- Other LT-3XX Series available in various output voltage and power ratings in the same package, or special units can be provided for various output combinations.
- Maximum output voltage is adjustable with an internal trim pot.
- Designed to meet various applicable portions MIL-STD 704 notice 3, MiL-STD-202 and MIL-T-5422F class IA.
- The Model LT-3XX Series is serviceable, small and lightweight (42 watts per pound and 1.7 watts per cubic inch)
|Input Voltage:||28 VDC nom., 20 to 40 VDC|
|Output Voltage:||Adjustable with external 5K ohm,1/2 W rheostat or voltage 0-5 VDC.|
|Regulation:||2% for line, 2% load and 2.5% temperature. Common mode isolation = 40 db.|
|Output Ripple:||25 mVp-p or less.|
|Input and output current pulse when overload exceeds approximately 125% of rating.|
|Output voltage is limited toapproximately 125% of rating eventhough remote control rheostat opens or internal failure occurs.|
|Temperature:||-55C to +71C (sufficient cooling required @ +71'C ambient)|
|Size:||6.5" L x 6.7" W x 2.4" H.
16.5 cm L x 17 cm W x 6 cm H
|Weight:||3.6 lbs. (1634 grams).|
|Max. Power Rating (watts)||150||200||300|
|Input Voltage (VDC)||20 to 40||20 to 40||20 to 40|
|Input Current (ACD) @ FIL
* 20 VDC IN
* 28 VDC IN
|Output Voltages DC (three)||0 to 5||0 to 12||0 to 28|
|Output Current (ADC) Total||30||17||11|