TSO'D 400HZ STATIC INVERTER
The SPC-75( ) static inverter utilizes solid state circuitry to convert 28 VDC to 115 VAC, 400 Hz sine wave power. Design features include transformerless square to sine power conversion permitting light weight and reliable operation. The SPC-75( ) is capable of delivering an overload of 150% of rated power for a duration not less than five minutes under all environmental conditions.
- Foldback current limit during overload.
- 200% output current capability for fault clearance.
- Remote on-off feature to eliminate the need for a heavy and expensive solenoid.
- Shut down in the event of Low/Hi frequency and overvoltage malfunction.
- Soft start logic in conjunction with step input and any restart after output short, output shutdown or remote off. Prevents inverter from drawing heavy surge current during start transition.
- Fault monitor output for malfunction indication.
Nominal; 28.0 VDC ± 4 VDC, Range: 20 to 37 VDC
32A @ full load, 3A max @ no load
+5% -7% (± 2% typ. on 115V)
115 VAC (750 VA max. cont.)
26 VAC (150 VA max. cont.)
5 VAC (30 VA max. cont.)
750 VA Total max.
400Hz ± 1%
Single phase sine wave.
2.0% typ. (5% max.) 20 to 37 VDC in.
.8 to -.95
-55°C to 71°C
Capable of 150% output current @ normal AC output for 5 minutes.
Withstand 130% input overvoltage for 5 minutes while supplying full rated VA output power. Output voltage under this condition 115 VAC +5% -7%
Inverter withstands transients of 88 volts lasting 1 mSec on the 28.0 VDC.
Withstand without damage or degradation loads exceeding 150% of rated output to an output short circuit. Inverter delivers rated output on removal of above conditions. 200% output current for fault clearance.
Tested to greater than 95% for ten days, temperature cycled between 75°F to 160°F.
Qualified to meet RTCA DO-160 env. cat. D2BR----
|SPC-75( )||Synchronize from 375 Hz to 425 Hz|